Sunday 12 June 2016

MY EXCITING NEWS



Hey you guys....as must of ye know now ive let my secret out on my social media, im pregnant (yaaay)

Keeping this a secret as most women do till the get to there 12 week scan can be so hard, I think its the fact you just want to make sure everything is ok with baby.
I was over the moon when I could finally come out and share this with all you guys.

When I was pregnant on my little girl five years ago I didnt enjoy it atal tbh, so for me now been that litle bit older more mature im very much enjoying my growig belly and instead of worrien about my weight im enjoying the fact ive a little blesing inside me.

My body is changing my boobs have gone massive as they do, I wake up 3 to 4 times a night to go toilet, my appetite has totally changed but everythig going on with my body im just so excited for it all...
thats my little blessing.....

Im going to keep everyone dated and any other women that are pregnant would love to hear from ye, love hearing tips as I feel im all new to this as it has been 5 years...


please come with me as ill document my journey on this pregnancy and will be still dressing to impress just cause your pregnant you can still rock clothes, also I will be sharing what work outs can be done while pregnant I wasnt aloud to workout really till I was over 12 weeks but now im going to do just a little and see how I get on...

check out my social media
instagram: MELANIES_BLOGLIFE_ 
snapchat:  MELZ_BLOGLIFE
facebook:  MELANIES-BLOGLIFE

just wanna thank every single person who follows me and went out of your way to send such nice comments....
till next time 
MELANIES_BLOGLIFE
XX XX XX





                

No comments:

Post a Comment