Sunday 20 March 2016

All shapes and sizes


So any one following me awhile , along time ago I did a blog on all shapes and size but my old account was hacked and had to start a new one so that blog is now gone.

As a lot of ye know I work in retail and have done for many years...
Working in retail can be very difficult at times as in some times you feel you need two of you at once to help customers etc...

But what I love and what has kept me in retail for so many years is the love of style i have, and seen other people's style come in and out of work...

Recently I've noticed so many  girls and women been very out spoken about how they feel about there body's...

I'm to thin for this I'm to fat for that
I need to loose this here and there
(As we all do)
I'm a girl we all do this but it has come to my attention that its absolutely absurd how many of us criticize our own body and how we look...

I see women of all ages look into the mirror and don't see what I see, instead they seem to put them self's down.
When I see how beautiful they are  they see what they don't like
Now come on we all do this...but I feel I'm seen it so much now a days, that its opening my eyes a lot more and keep thinking about it.

We all have bad days where we feel awful or those amazing days where we think we are amazing, its just a girl thing
But if I can change at least one girl/womens  view on how she looks before she leaves my job or what ever she is trying on.
Not just to sell something to a person fot the sake of it but for that person to feel (yes i do look good in this)

I love helping people I love seen women come in and trying on clothes and walking out feeling that bit better about them self's
It really makes me smile

I dealt with one woman recently. Just after haven a baby she look amazing... She was trying on a few different things, as all mummy's know after haven a baby and trying to loose that baby weight can be tough...
Any ways this lady looked really good after three months
What she said to me while trying on clothes has stuck with me...
She said " this is my body I'm not going to change, this is it so I've to work with it" 
She didn't no what I was thinking when she said this...but in my head she wasn't putting her self down she was owning her shape  owning how she looked and you no what ladies she came across to me as a confident women a beautiful women she has learned to like her for her...even after haven her baby she was so positive and it was amazing to see tbh

We all want to be this and that...
We need to learn to love our selfs...
In power one another give some one a simple little compliment.

Just a nice thing to say to some one can really perk them up, I no cause I see it all the time in work

So if ye do anything today 
Try love you and know you are gorgeous 
Whatever size or shape💖💖💖

Happy Sunday and thanks for reading
Love
Melanie's_bloglife_
Xxxx 






No comments:

Post a Comment