Sunday 26 February 2017

What to wear post baby



Happy Sunday ๐Ÿ’•

So after haven my beautiful little girl 9 weeks ago, and alot of my followers just had  baby's or are due there baby's soon....

Here are a few items of clothes I love just after haven a baby....

So any one who has had a baby that little saggy belly isn't very glamous just after you haven given birth.
But we can't let it get us down....

So after I've had given birth to my second princess I went to my wardrobe and said ok I no I can't fit into my old stuff just yet so what can I fit into....?

Belive it or not I did try on alot of my old stuff after given birth to see wat was comfortable and what could I wear...cause I don't know about ye but I didn't want to go out and buy a hole new wardrobe just yet.

So let's start with bottoms 
I found for myself that high-waisted jeans where the best thing for me to wear.....it will hold you in when you still have that extra bit of weight around the tummy....
So what brands did I love
RIVERSLAND molly's high-waisted 




These are just two out of alot of Molly's & Lori denims I love from riversland island...
Very comfortable 



First pic is black ripped denims from PENNY'S
Middle pic are highwaisted MOLLY'S from RIVERSLAND 
Last pic is also from RIVERSLAND they are LORI

These pics are all after I've given birth

Penny's denims are also my go to 




How can you go wrong with these prices....
I wear these from PENNY'S and I absolutely love the fit.

So onto tops...
My faves places at the moment are PENNY'S TOPS & ZARA
I'm loven oversized fits just cause there are so many and you don't have to worry about showing a little bit of extra weight 
Here are some tops I've recently purchased 


Top is from ZARA I got it on sale but just to give ye an idea it's loose an I love the frill at the bottom and the colour 
Denims are highwaisted from PENNY'S 
Also PENNY'S have a similar top same colour but short sleeves for €6




All loose tops that are very affordable all these are from PENNY'S but some may not be in stock but there is always similar stock in store


From H&M €9.99 still in store and available in more colours

Here are some outfit snaps just to give ye inspiration 


Top pennys

Top H&m denims Molly's RIVERSLAND 

Top PENNY'S 

Top PENNY'S 



Top PENNY'S 

I hope that I can give at least one person a little inspiration this Sunday morning๐Ÿ’•

Thanks for reading
Love Melanies_bloglife 
Xx

1 comment:

  1. All the different outfits in these pictures are looking amazing on you and I can see that you really love leggings. I also love to wear them, mainly for workouts as they are quite stretchable and very comfy. Just earlier this month, I had purchased two beach riot leggings and they have now become my favorites.

    ReplyDelete