Friday 31 July 2015

☆FLARES ARE BACK☆

Happy Friday morning 
Hope everyone who follows me has that Friday feeling 
It's not a great morning so far here in Ireland dull and raining 
Just another irish day

But let's  get down to what this blog is about 
FLARES ARE BACK 
I've been constantly seen pictures of flares popping up on the Internet and social media
So I wanted to show you a few of my favourite flares I've come across from shops and online stores 
personally I'm love love loven the styles I've come across 
especially to match them with hats
Just loven the look
Trends always come back into fashion
But style isn't something  we have to go by 
style is what you make it and how you mix and match.

I can't wait to start  seen more flares in stores 
I work in retail  (Riverisland)
So I no we have new season of flares hitting stores and I'm liking what I'm seen

So are you  guys liken the back in trend flare 
or do ye wanna leave it back in the dustbin ?

Here are a few of the flares I've  picked to show ye exactly what is around at the moment enjoy you guys 
Melanie 
xx

BOOHOO



MISGUIDED


RIVERISLAND







1 comment: